Subscribe to my mailing list to know when I update my blog!
Email:
If you're not receiving my emails, make sure to check your spam.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tip: How to clean your microwave in minutes!

I recently learned an amazing trick to clean your microwave oven really quickly, and I just had to share it. You simply have to begin by putting a bowl of water in your microwave and then heating it on high for a few minutes until the water is steaming. When you take the bowl out, you'll notice that all the hardened bits of food that are stuck everywhere will have softened because of the steam, and can then be wiped off really easily. No scrubbing, no strong products required...it works like a charm!

1 comment:

  1. I like to add half a lemon wedge, or even one I've used for a recipe and just have the peel and pulp leftover. Just place it in the microwave with the water and it adds a nice fresh smell to your oven as well as acts as a natural disinfectant!

    ReplyDelete